RISE UP


     In my life I have faced immense adversity. Although , I've never allowed that to stop me from persuing what I'm utterly most passionate about in my heart.

When the waves begin to get so high that they begin to crash, and then the storm begins, that does not mean that I will abruptly end  my adventure.
All of my struggles have given me incredible strength.
I will go the distance. Just like I ALWAYS have.

How have they strengthened me? 

My hardships have strengthened me by giving me many opportunities to work my hardest and learn new things by striving. Then I pass on what I've gained to others.

A lot of people don't like hardwork. Although, me, myself , and I believe that it's one of the only ways to get through life. Smile, trust your heart, and do your best EVERYDAY of your life.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know your Limitations

How can you TRANSFORM your Mindset?

Be Grateful