M.O.V.E PART 2

Do you ever wonder about ones who you once knew in school? The one who was the top dog versus the one who was as quiet as a mouse? Maybe ask yourself what they're doing presently with their lives? Yeah , me too. " PEOPLE COME AND GO IN OUR LIVES, BUT THE ONES WHO TRULY MATTER , WILL STAY FOREVER". ~ HALSTON VICTORIA

How are you feeling tonight? Tired? Eventful? Motivated? Well, however it is , I pray you consistantly M.O.V. E and do what's best for you ALWAYS ❤

AFTER GOD FIRST WAKES YOU UP IN THE MORNING,  SAY TO YOURSELF , 
* WHAT IS MY MOTIVATION?
* I WILL BE OPTIMISTIC
*  I WILL   voice MY opinion openly, honestly, and kindly IF NEED BE
* I FEEL Empowered to Empower others AND MYSELF

💛 M.O.V.E 💛

AT THE END OF EVERYDAY   ASK YOURSELF: 
* WAS I Motivated?
*  Was I an Optimist?
*  Did I  Voice my opinion openly, honestly, and kindly?
* Do I feel like I Empowered  others as well as myself today? 


Feed yourself positivity daily. Think happy thoughts. Reflect on your days every night  and  create a goal every morning when you wakeup. 

Life is a journey... Enjoy the ride 🌞








 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know your Limitations

How can you TRANSFORM your Mindset?

Be Grateful