KNOW YOUR WORTH ♥️

In life sometimes we all face challenges that are overwhelming . Although, you've just got to live each moment with pride, take each chance and live without regrets. Make your life extraordinary and take every opportunity that reaches out to you because one day you will never know if that chance will ever come again. Make a difference and make the best of every little thing. Seize the day. Anything is possible. We are the next generation of heroes who are going to change the world.

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?
* HELPING OTHER PEOPLE
*INSPIRING OTHERS
*MUSIC
*LOVE
*MY FAMILY

*What makes you feel happy?

REFLECTION
Ask yourself what does it means to be DIFFERENT?
How IMPORTANT is it to NOT care what others think?
Why is being an INDIVIDUAL a good thing?

When you persevere and when others notice the power  in your smile, other individuals will want to be like you, too. They will become motivated by your actions and your decisions.

Life can be hard and no one is great at everything , but everybody can do something. Life would be boring if everything was always easy. Life is like a treasure map . No matter how bad we we want the treasure today, we have to follow the road that is leading  us to find it. Even if we don't find it until tomorrow at dawn, we have to keep going and eventually we will get there. 

Life is full of experiences. Your life is a story of your own. Be your own kind of beautiful. Life is about finding out who you are and who you will continue to become. It's God's gift. 

No matter what you go through, God believes you are strong enough to withstand the storm! You should too 💪♥️ A challenge can be challenging, and facing the heat can feel scary at first. In the end though, it can feel inspiring and worth the fight. Throughout my life so far, I have encountered many challenges. Everything from 24 brain surgeries, 2 strokes, learning disabilities, broken friendships, and family struggles. Although, they've all played many parts in my life that have that make me who I am. Without the various individualized  hardships, I would not be where I am today.

TRY NOT TO FORGET TO FEED YOURSELF THE SAME POSITIVE ENERGY THAT YOU GIVE OUT ❤️ 

AS HUMANS, WE'LL MAKE THAT MISTAKE SOMETIMES. 
PRACTICE WAKING UP AND REMINGING YOURSELF OF YOUR WORTH


 Do you LEARN DIFFERENTLY? ✅
Do you get  ANXIETY that at times can take over your mind during test taking or even just  during every day life? ✅
Yes? Well, in that case, you're NOT alone.



💯TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ❤️
Train your brain to use your strategies. 
When you feel anxious you can: 

*Take deep breaths
*Use a stress ball
*Talk to a friend 
*Listen to music
*Go for a walk

Things to tell yourself before a test: 
*I am enough
*I will pass!
*I got this
*I know this stuff! I've worked hard for this now I'm going to do awesome!

If you walk into your test with positive thoughts , then you'll have better results. 
I'm practicing this everyday. Trying to be less anxious and preparing for tests that are not only important , but it's so important to me that I do well that I overstudy. After overstuffing, there are times when I'll start to overthink and second guess my answers. Thinking I don't know my stuff when I really do. 

Fam, that's what we don't want to happen. 

Train your mind to believe in yourself as much as you believe in others. 
Trust God's plan! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know your Limitations

How can you TRANSFORM your Mindset?

Be Grateful